Registration Problem on Windows Mobile 6 Professional Emulator. Getting "pjsua_acc.c SIP registration failed status=408 <request timeout>"

Hi!

I have build a Windows Mobile dialer using MFC smart device application with
PJSIP with Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK and configuration. When I am
deploying and debugging it on Windows Mobile 6 Professional Emulator. Then
every thing goes fine until I press REGISTER Button to send the registration
uri to SIP Server it also gets suceed as seen in Console debugger of
Emulator as mentioned below:

pjsua_acc.c Registration Sent

But No response from the server is coming back so after some seconcds the
emulator gived the below response.
pjsua_acc.c SIP registration failed  status=408 <request timeout>

Also I have traced the network packets on the PC on which Emulator is
running but no SIP packets were exchanged and also I checked that no packets
were received on the SIP Server which means that the Emulator is not
transmitting the Packets to network properly. It may be due to any
configuration issue in Emulator Internet Settings or Some settings to be
done in PJSIP. I have browsed a lot on internet for this but no help yet.
Please help me out in this. Is there any proper way to connect Internet in
emulator for these type of applications.