pjsua + python 3.0

Hi,

 There are a number of scripts that have been written to automatically
port Python code from 2 - 3.

 I will try run then against pjsua.py & see if the auto-rewrite
works....will let you know.

Cheers,

Michael Toop

Ruud Klaver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are a lot of syntax changes between python 2 and python 3.
> Basically the choice was made to break compatibility, which means that
> anything that works in python 2 won't automatically work in python 3
> and will have to be ported.
>
> Ruud Klaver
> AG Projects
>
> On 19 Jan 2009, at 18:19, Andr? Gon?alves wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I give a simple try, but had some syntax erros and let it go. I had
>> to build a simple solution here, and didn't have time to try version
>> 3.0.
>> As soon as possible I want to try to build pjsua for python 3.0.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> andre
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at teluu.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Andr? Gon?alves
>> <andre.rigon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> has someone tried/succeeded to use pjsua with python 3.0( or even 2.6
>> ) ?
>> It would be very good to use the new features released recently.
>>

>> Well, have you? Or why don't you just give it a go and see what
>> happens. :)
>>
>> cheers
>>  Benny

Vox Telecom Limited
Block B, Rutherford Estate

tel: +27 11 809 1500
direct: +27 11 809 1646
mobile: +27 83 364 2370
fax: 0865 023 695
-
http://www.voxtelecom.co.za
email:michaelt at voxtelecom.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this communication.