TLS support

It was a discussion we was doing last week, regarding TLS support.

There are several opportunities, one is to use some cross-platform SSL
library that till require Symbian OS porting.

The other one is to create a wrapper around current OpenSSL
implementation in order to make it working with Symbian OS standard
CSecureSock SSL/TLS implementation:
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/CSecureSocket_example
http://www.symbian.com/developer/techlib/v9.1docs/doc_source/reference/reference-cpp/N102AA/CSecureSocketClass.html

Current PJSIP implementation is based on OpenSSL that, as a library,
works on:
- Windows
- Windows Mobile (http://www.it.uc3m.es/pervasive/wce_lite_compat/ &
http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users at openssl.org/msg54834.html &
http://marc.info/?l=openssl-dev&m=122536319510494&w=2 )
- Mac OS X
- Linux/Unix

It lacks Symbian, because OpenSSL does not work on that platform, so
another implementation (not openssl) or the operating system one
(CSecureSocket) has to be implemented and integrated.

Imho the goal of PJSIP should be to use the platform provided SSL/TLS
implementation in order to let the operating system manage:
- the trusted root CA list
- the CRL checking
- the import/export of digital certificates with pkcs#12
- the import/export of public keys in DER/PEM formats
- the keychain support for dynamically unlocking operating system keychain

So imho the SSL/TLS should be implemented using the operating system
SSL/TLS stack where possible, for Symbian for sure we can't use OpenSSL :(

Mohamed, are you going to implement a wrapper for Symbian CSecureSocket
support on PJSIP platform?

Fabio