Windows Mobile 5 audio issue after powersave

Hi

We see a reproducable issue with the audio after the phone has gone to
powersave even if only for a second.

Scenario:
1. Start a pjsip based application
2. Tap the power button twice to go into powersave and back.

Now I can see that all signalling is fine when starting a call but there
is no rtp data transmitted. With Wireshark I can also see that rtp data
is sent to the phone but no audio is reproduced.

This behaviour is reproducable on a HTC device using Windows Mobile 5
but it works just fine on two other devices (HTC Touch Pro and GloFish)
using Windows Mobile 6.

The conclusion so far is that it is an issue either with Windows Mobile
5 or the device in particular but we lack other devices for testing so
it would be interesting if someone else had the possibility to test this
on a Windows Mobile 5 device.

My last question is if there is some way to force activation of the
audio from within pjsip. Can it be that the mic and speaker control has
been given to another purpose after the powersave? If so can we reclaim
them in some way?

Best Regards

Johan