Sample Apps

I will write a sample and upload it this weekend.It is quick easy to write a
RTP streaming program using that interface and you don't need to understand
pjmedia interface.

You can select high level Control Protocol, such as SIP stack you prefer,
or private protocol.
feedback is welcome.

regards,
Gang