Platform Target

Anyone who would like to submit code under the GPLv2 license to this project
should email me to sign up for source access. I have been extremely lazy and
am hopeful that some of the interested people would like to share code to
help the others who would like to see a SIP UA on the iPhone.

I would also like to work out, create and submit a patch to add the iPhone
as a target to the pjproject build system. Stop me if this has already been
done.

The project is hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/voiphone/

- Scott