mutex deadlock in in pjsua_call_get_conf_port() windows dialog

Hi All,

I an working with Visual Studio C++ 2005 V 2.0.50727 and pjproject-1.0
sources

I implement pjsua to play a couple of wav-files simultainiously to a
couple of sip-phones.
The wave-files can be changed from a Windows dialog during the call. A
button in  the dialog
initiates a call. The PJSIP_INV_STATE_CONFIRMED sends a user defined
message to the
dialog (SendMessage funcuntion), and wav-player with eof-callback hook
is created and
connected to the port. The player-eof callback disconnect and destroys
the player, and uses
SendMessage to signal to the dialog, which now plays the next file.
Everything works fine
for about 10 minutes on 2 lines. After 10 minutes and faster with more
lines I encounter a
deadlock after:

pjsua_call.c  Timed-out trying to acquire PJSUA mutex (possibly system
has deadlocked) in pjsua_call_get_conf_port()

and the application hangs.

I tried to do all pjsua function calls in an own thread with an
self-written sheduler to execute the dialog commands.
I tried using PostMessage instead of SendMessage to Singnal back to the
Dialog
It all had the same effect.

If i remove all dialog interaction (using fix wave-files) it all works fine.

Any suggestions what I can do?

Regards
Andreas Werth

--
SCP SOFTWARE   Systemintegration & Communication Projects
www.scp-software.com