how to build PJMEDIA-Codec aftering new codecs like G722 , EVRC etc?

I thought you did similar things with other codec types like gsm,g722 or g729.

I have added evrc.c file with its header files and also one EVRC
folder(containing .c files for encode and decode etc) in third party.

But I don't know how to build whole things with PJMEDIA-CODEC library.

I'm new to these things and also just started my career in software engineering.
Please take out a few mins to give me a drive to complete my task.

bye