Query regarding the deinit_sip_parser

Hi All,

Has anyone tried creating and destroying pjsua? I think there is some issue
in the code of deinit_sip_parser and the modified code should be

void deinit_sip_parser(void)
{
    pj_enter_critical_section();
    if (--parser_is_initialized == 0) {
    /* Clear header handlers */
    pj_bzero(handler, sizeof(handler));
    handler_count = 0;

   /* Clear exceptions */
  exception_cleanup();

    /* Clear URI handlers */
    pj_bzero(uri_handler, sizeof(uri_handler));
    uri_handler_count = 0;
    }
    pj_leave_critical_section();
}

Actually while using init_sip_parser function the pjsua installs exception
and increments the counter which keeps track of number of exceptions in the
system. While calling the deinit_sip_parser() we are not clearing the
exceptions so if we keep on creating and destorying the pjsua finally the
assertion PJ_ASSERT_RETURN(last_exception_id < PJ_MAX_EXCEPTION_ID-1,
PJ_ETOOMANY); fails and application terminates.

Has any one else also observed the same behavior and is it the correct fix?

Regards,
Sandeep Malik