Prob with long uri in pjsua_call_make_call

Could you explain exactly what application are you using? Have you checked
if you have any errors in the log? And where is the log anyway. Is the
client behind NAT? Does the request exceeds 1500 bytes MTU? As you can see
we need more info to help you, and simply saying xlite works doesn't help at
all.

The default max URI length is 256, so there's plenty of space there.

cheers
 Benny