Incoming call with multiple accounts

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Matthias Hardt <
mhardt at berlinux-solutions.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have registered two accounts. When I'm calling
> one of them, the account-id for the incoming call
> is always the account I registered first.
>
> I'm using pjsip version 1.0.1. So maybe this
> is already fixed. If so I'll update my pjsip
> installation.
>
> Right now I'm having a workaround by parsing the
> Request-line and matching the user name.
> I tried using pjsua_acc_find_for_incoming(), but
> it gives me the same account id as the on_call_state
> callback which is always the first registered
> account.

Matthias, indeed pjsua_acc_find_for_incoming() is the function to select the
account to use for incoming calls. The algorithm to select the account is to
match the To URI of the incoming call as follows:

 /* Just return default account if To URI is not SIP: */
 ..
 /* Find account which has matching username and domain. */
..
 /* No matching account, try match domain part only. */
 ..
 /* No matching account, try match user part (and transport type) only. */
 ..
 /* Still no match, use default account */

I think that's quite a reasonable algo to get the correct account, so I
wonder why it didn't get it in your case.

cheers
 Benny