PJSIP_EINVALIDURI on nios2

Hi everybody.
I'm trying to port PJSIP on an Altera demoboard using StratixII FPGA
with nios2 soft-processor running uClinux operating system.
I compiled the executable on my PC (on fedora 10) with the configure options
--host=nios2-linux --target=i686-linux

I managed to run the executable on uClinux with the following options

--id sip:123 at 10.13.0.60
--realm *
--username 123
--ip-addr=10.13.0.60
--null-audio
--auto-answer 200
--no-tcp
--log-level=6
--app-log-level=6
--log-file=debug.log

but when i try to make a call (e.g. to sip:201 at 10.13.0.104), i receive
this error message:

pjsua_call.c Making call with acc #1 to sip:201 at 10.13.0.104
pjsua_call.c Dialog creation failed: Invalid URI (PJSIP_EINVALID URI)
[status=171039]

I explored the pjsua_call.c and noticed that the error was caused by the
"Init local contact." section.

Has anybody ever had the same problem?
Could someone help me, please?

Thank you so much.
Bye.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message inerror.