pj_sem_wait_for(..) why is it not public

Hi

I like the wait_for semaphore(..) function but since it is not
publically available I have created a patch for this. However this patch
is only valid on my current platform and therefore I wonder if there are
limitations in other OS that makes it unsuitable to have the
pj_sem_wait_for(..) public or is there another reason for not offering
this to the end user. Is it possible to offer this function on a cross
platform basis so I do not have to adept if we introduce other targets
then win32.

Best Regards

Johan