From: Nanang Izzuddin <nanang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem with RTCP msgs using streams
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 2:42 AM

Hi,

If you are using stream, then you can use pjmedia_stream_get_stat(),
you will get a 'compiled RTCP' data though. To 'sniff' the raw
RTCP
packets, you can use pjmedia transport adapter.

If your media proxy deal with raw RTP/RTCP packets and doesn't want
audio transcoding, perhaps you better use pjmedia transport directly,
instead of stream.

Regards,
nanang