g729 on WinCE

Hello Jay,

Logically, my port should work on 32 bits processor.
You need to replace basic_op and oper32b files only.
You can use generic implementation and youd should be able to remove
Carry and Overflow flags, or you can reimplement these functions with
your CPU statements.
Concerning the performance between assembler and generic implementation,
you need to calculate the numbers of operations/statements by function
in two cases only.

I recommend to test your implementation with coder/decoder programs
(Tests directory) and data in Data directory.
Finally, you should test with ITU samples.

Regards

Samuel

jay bing a ?crit :