teleconference handling

Hi everyone.

I am trying to handle teleconference,  between more than 2 users which all users can talk and hear themselves at the same time. (Actually I can do this manually by transmitting each of their ports manually by the connect port command, but I still  couldn't figure out how to do it automatically when a new user want to participate in.)

Think a scenario with 4 clients using pjsua application.   let's name these as  client0, client1 ,client2, client3.

- Client 1 and client 2 is calling client 0 at the same time. (client 0 is somehow a call operator here ). Now client 0 can talk and client1 and 2 can hear him. But client 1 and 2 can't talk each other.
- Client 0 is transmitting his ports  by "connect port" command. and it connects port #3 to  port#4 and port #4 to port #3 where client 1 is connected to port #3 and client 2 is to #4. And this connect port process  means that now client 2 can hear client 1 also.
 ? -- here is my  question that when a new caller (client 3) make a call to client 0 , how can I make him automatically transmit ports to these other client 1 and client 2 , which means that last caller client 3 will be immediately able to start talking all of the clients at the same time.?

I mean I can do this manually, but how can I transmit these ports into each other automatically? Any clue?