symbian: synchronously events with RunL - maybe solution to the stuck problem in symbian

Guys,

I suppose I have faced with ViewSrv 11 crash due to this blocking stuff.

*ViewSrv 11:*
The most common panic. A view has taken too long to complete its
implementation of ViewActivatedL() and must, therefore, be panicked to stop
it from blocking the entire OS.

Do you observe such crash? Any idea how to resolve?

Best Regards
*Vasyl