Audio latency in Windows Mobile

Hi Nuno,

Problem behind ticket #783 is high latency issue on WM :)

Agree, 300ms different is quite strange/high. It is usually useful to
examine the JB statistics at the end of call (printed by
pjmedia_jbuf_destroy()), e.g: if JB was used to get full, clock-drift
or high burst of audio device might take place.

BR,
nanang