SRTP on pjsua

Hi Nir,

Please follow TRANSPORT_ADAPTER_SAMPLE macro in pjsua_app.c, i.e:
create your own transport then attach it using
pjsua_media_transports_attach(), instead of just using
pjsua_media_transports_create(). Note that
pjsua_media_transports_create() does few other things rather than just
creating transports, e.g: STUN and QoS things.

BR,
nanang