Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:24:10 +0700
From: Nanang Izzuddin <nanang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Symbian build with MDA
To: pjsip list <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>

Hi Jerry,

One way is by examining the log (with log level at least 4), something like:
"EC activated" and "EC suspended because of inactivity".

Assuming you were using symbian_ua, up/down key should do. Please
check docs or sample source, if you want to do it programmatically.

BR,
nanang

On 12/7/09, Jerry Monteiro <jerrym at matrixconsultants.com.au> wrote:

> Hi folks
>

> I?ve managed to build pjsip for symbian (based on snd_has_MDA) and was
just
> wondering if anyone could help me to determine that the echo suppressor is
> being used. That is, where and how do I check to make sure the echo
> suppressor is kicking in and being utilized.
>

> Also, how do I reduce and increase the sound volume.
>

> Regards
>

> Jerry

End of pjsip Digest, Vol 28, Issue 21