Call Recording - Question

Thanks all for your answer. I can solve the problem, now I can record the call. For do that I'd configured the sound board, and then I could record the call. Now my answer is: Need I the sound board to record calls??? Because I've more than one thread and I want to record more than one call simultaneously. I use the function pjsua_set_null_snd_dev() and before configured the sound board I could play wav files without any problem, so the problem is with recording that need the sound board configured. Also I use asterisk in the middle, perhaps asterisk need the sound board when I want to record a call using pjsua Library? Do you know what could be the problem??

Thanks in advance
Jose