Surviving to IP address changes

Hi Folks!

After reading this thread I realized that ion my machine I have the same
Problem, the need to survive an IP-Address change.

I don't know why, but only the last two e-mails arrived in my mailbox so
posting this without replying my breake threading, I apologize for that.

I quote otonag:
> after the change of IP address I call pjsua_media_transports_create() and
> then when I make a new call, in the SDP there is a new updated IP. But If I
> change IP during the call and call pjsua_media_transports_create() , after a
> while I get an Segmentation fault.

I have a similair Problem. In my application I do this when IP changes
(so far I have no automatism for that and call poff && pon on linux for
that by hand):

First I do

pjsua_transport_close(0, 0);

then

pjsua_transport_config cfg;
pjsua_transport_config_default(&cfg);
cfg.port = 5060;
pjsua_transport_create(PJSIP_TRANSPORT_UDP, &cfg, NULL);
pjsua_acc_set_registration(acc_id,1);

My application is based on simple_pjsua.c, in fact by over 90% it IS
simple_pjsua.c.

The close/create works once, the second call of pjsua_transport_close(0,
0); yields into a segmentation fault. Is there a way to do this right?

Kind regards, Konsti

PS.:

Changing IP Adress leads to

14:34:40.033    pjsua_acc.c  Error sending keep-alive packet: Network is unreachable [status=120101]
14:36:37.028    pjsua_acc.c  SIP registration failed, status=408  (Request Timeout)

Can I call this status in application in a simple way?

--
track IT GmbH
Hin?berstra?e 8

fon +49 511 3809890