Porting PJSIP to iPhone OS 3.0

Hi all,

I am a student who currently working on a project to write an SIP application for iPhone. I currently searching for suitable SIP API and I came across PJSIP which is currently used by SIP application on App Store.

Due to my lack of knowledge I do not know the proper method to port PJSIP to iPhone OS, I also tried to follow the step from http://code.google.com/p/siphon/wiki/Compilation but it seem that it will have issue trying to port for iPhone OS 3.0.

Currently I running on Mac OS X 10.6.2, and with Xcode 3.2.1. Any guide or help or hint will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jin Li Chee