30 simultaneus calls

Hi,

It's not *my* library and I'm also relatively new actually :)

Yes the log tells that there is still resampling involved. It may be
the conference bridge that works in 16 kHz (default clock rate).
Please try pjsua with the following param:
--null-audio --clock-rate 8000
or apply it directly to the pjsua media config setting if you build
your own application using pjsua-lib.

Regards,
nanang