pjsip Compilatione error for iPhone ARM platform

thanks Benny . It worked by simply adding a "-c" compiler flag to CC.

--- On Wed, 8/27/08, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:
From: Benny Prijono <bennylp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: pjsip Compilatione error for iPhone ARM platform
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 4:05 PM

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 8:02 PM, c cd <urban_chokro at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Binny for your prompt reply.
It's Benny btw.
?

Yes , it didnt make any sense to me either since I havent modified any PJSIP source code.
The compilation flags and linker flags only point to iphone OS system root and? ARM binaries for system libraries.

Are there any special Compilation flags that must be passed to aconfigure for Cross-compiling pjsip libraries ? Also, since platform is arm-apple-darwin9 , do I need to create a new file in pjproject build directory (something like os-arm-darwin.mak ??) ? Is DPJ_AUTOCONF = 1 correct ?

Normally you shouldn't need to create custom os-xx.mak, the -DPJ_AUTOCONF=1 should be sufficient and there rest is taken care of by the aconfigure script. I've no idea why it doesn't work.

Cheers
?Benny