how to enable IPv6 address calling

Hi Tarun,

Audio stability problem may be caused by varies conditions. Modifying
jitter buffer setting may be needed if you are in a rather 'extreme'
network environment. Or increase sound device latency/buffer to
achieve stability on CPU load instability. In some cases, sound device
drift may cause echo canceler to fail and even cause a noise. So it is
necessary to identify the source of instability.

So as usual, here may be a good starting point to identify (and solve)
audio problems: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/sound-problems.

Regards,
nanang