WM5 Voice Quality Issues!

Hi Ayman,

Did you notice any possibility of both devices were echoing each
other? Try to physically separate them, e.g: put them in different
room, and lower both speaker volume, or just put on their
handsfree/headset, this can avoid audio loop e.g: from speaker of
device 1 to mic of device 2 sent via RTP to device 1 then played on
the speaker of device 1 and so on.

If the noise is gone but you still experience half duplex call, then
you can disable echo suppression as in my previous mail. Echo
suppression works based on the VAD.

Regards,
nanang