[SIPRTP] lot of percent loss for TX results

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:18 AM, antoine duclaud
<antoine.duclaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> For high, I have for example a rtt up to 1000 ms and jitter up to 7ms...
> sometimes more... I think it's just a peak at the beginning but i'm not
> sure.

Okay. But 7 ms is not bad IMO, considering that we're running siprtp
on general purpose OS and not a real-time one (we use
pj_thread_sleep() for scheduling packet). Also the RTCP will ignore
the first 25 RTP packets (25 is controllable via
PJMEDIA_RTCP_IGNORE_FIRST_PACKETS setting) on jitter calculation.

Not sure about the RTT value. But check if you have "clock skew
detected" message in the log. When this happens it will screw up the
RTT calculation. What OS are you running siprtp on? The clock skew
happens a lot on Windows, but if I recall correctly it doesn't happen
on Linux.

> I have some packets in reorder too for the RX stats.

Okay. It's good then at least siprtp is able to report them. :)

Cheers
 Benny