unknown/external thread

Hi Benny,

I tried your solution but the mailing archive on gmane begin from
27/05/2005, and my search give me an interesting article from march 2007 :-(
And there is not cached version :-(

But I don't understand why pjsua give me this assertion, because all
threads are created internally.

I made several test :
   - run pjlib-test, and for threads test I need to uncomment in
thread_proc function to get successful result.
        //Must sleep if platform doesn't do time-slicing.
	pj_thread_sleep(0);

   - convert this code
(http://blogs.sun.com/seongbae/entry/pthread_get_set_specific_vs) to
pjlib. After pj_init call, I need to call pj_thread_local_alloc
otherwise pj_thread_local_set failed.

   - if I run pjsua with null audio the assertion is not present.

So I tested to call in audio callback:
  if(!pj_thread_is_registered()) {
  pj_thread_register(NULL,desc,&thread);
  }
And assertion disappeared. But I think it's not optimal.

Samuel

Benny Prijono a ?crit :