408 after 30 seconds on answering a call

First of all, thank you for the quick response :)

Your answer made me think about my current setup, 2 computers on a
local network, one (the anwering machine) with 2 NICS on different
networks, and so i tried disabling the second NIC. This seems fix the
problem :)

Cheers,
Dave