From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Ayman Farouk
Sent: 09 May 2008 09:50
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: PJSIP & LAN

I just wanted to add something.. the emulator and the device take an IP address with different subnet mask I guess.. my server is 192.168.1.112<http://192.168.1.112> while the device and the emulator keep taking ( 192.254.2.1<http://192.254.2.1>)  Would this be a problem? or the problem ?

Thanks,
--
a.