Parsing expires from REGISTER reply

Gents,

sorry for not responding sooner. So bottom line is, if server doesn't
follow the protocol, then there's no exact way to make registration
right. I wonder again if it's really hopeless to ask them to fix it (I
kind of know the answer though :) ).

Alan, as you said your patch looks a bit rough (I tend to see it as
both funny and desperate at the same time). Can we not do like this,
which is simpler (this would only happen if the strict checking is
disabled):

 if we're registering:
     if the answer is 200/OK:
         if matched Contact is found:
             get expiration from Contact
         else if there is at least one Contact
             get the lowest expires from all Contacts
         else if Expires is found:
             get expiration from Expires header
         else
             get expiration from the request
     else if the answer is 3xx-6xx:
         the registration has failed

if we're unregistering:
     if the answer is 200/OK:
         the unregistration has been successful
     else
         it doesn't matter, we're unregistering no matter

What do you think?

Cheers
 Benny