pjsip stops working after one call

Hi Everyone,
I've installed pjsip on two mac OS X (leopard) computers - got it to work to make a call to my other mac also running pjsip.  The problem occurs the second time I try making a call.  When I create the call from the calling computer, the receiving computer says "no pending calls" and it does not accept the call (or even see the incoming call)  However, it works again when i restart pjsip on both.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and anyone has recommendations to try to fix it?

Thanks,
Ken