From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Ayman Farouk
Sent: 07 May 2008 08:15
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Re: PJSIP & LAN

Hey Benny,

I downloaded WireShark and ran the pjsua_wince under the emulator..  tried to see the SIP Register message! And I didn't see any SIP message.

Thanks,

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Ayman Farouk <aymanfm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Alan,
> Thanks for your reply. I am using the SIP Registrar/Proxy Server which is
> built on LumiSoft.NET SDK. I am trying to compile the pjsua_wince and run
> it. I dont know why the machine that runs the proxy server has got this IP
> address, both are on the same network though. And hence, that other
> SIP-Softphones "x-lite" can connect and register using the same
> configuration.

Can you look at or send us the log file ("\\pjsua.txt", if you're
using WinCE) produced by the application? Or otherwise run Wireshark
and see where the REGISTER requests get sent to. Surely PJSIP sends
the REGISTER request, but where it sends to or whether it will reach
the correct servers depend on how you configure it. You can compare it
with the REGISTER request sent by other softphones and see how to
configure PJSIP based on this information.

Cheers
 Benny