need help-latency or jitter buffer

Hi Tarun,

>  Hello all
> I am new to pjsip and I am facing very bad quality of voice.

What is exactly 'very bad quality of voice'?
Is it stutter? clipped? high latency? all of those combination?

> I wanna reduce latency. Can anybody tell what are the changes I need to do for that?

Which version did you use? Have you tried the latest SVN?
Since recently there is a bit enhancement of jitter buffer for latency.

> How to use different codecs?

Type '--help' or see the menu for application samples (e.g: pjsua, streamutil).
For development, you can read the doc and samples :)

> How to adjust jitter buffer so that I can get best quality voice?
> I have gone through the FAQ but still don't get the idea properly so need clear explanation if anybody can give.

Not sure whether the quality problem is in jitter buffer though,
just in case you haven't seen this
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/sound-problems

Regards,
nanang