Missing RTP packets

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Jack Bonn <jack.bonn at swlabs.com> wrote:
> I retrieved the latest from the Subversion database and have built an
>  image that almost works in the CE 5.0 environment.  I am testing against
>  SJphone running on the PC.  As I previously mentioned, I had to change the
>  definition of VSNPRINTF in pa_debugprint.c to get things to compile, and
>  changed a few things in pjsua_wince.cpp: the value of SIP_DST_URI,
>  disabled STUN and disabled ICE.  I am testing on a local network, so STUN
>  and ICE would seem to be unnecessary.

Yep.

>  I can establish connection in either direction, either from SJphone to
>  wince_demos or visa versa.
>
>  The audio from the PC to the WinCE computer seems fine.  Clear and very
>  little delay; much less delay than with Microsoft's CE VOIP demo (which
>  seemed excessive).

Really? That's cool! I never compared it with other CE phones, so glad
to hear that it fares well.

>  Here is the problem: the audio from the CE box toward the PC is choppy and
>  eventually drops down to a few clicks.  At this point, few RTP packets are
>  being sent toward the PC (as indicated by WireShark).  Those few remaining
>  packets being sent by wince_demos all have the "Mark" bit set.
>
>  I have my options in config_site.h set as follows:
>
>    # define PJ_HAS_FLOATING_POINT 1

Are you sure this is a good idea? Everything else in your config look okay.

To add to what Nanang said, probably it'll be better to disable the
echo suppressor too (set the ec_tail to zero). With the echo
suppressor enabled, mic transmission will be muted when there is
signal in the speaker, which sounds like the problem you're
experiencing.

Cheers
 Benny