How to close automatically program after call is disconnected

Hi,
I'm making a program which will make a call to a number given as command line parameter. I am making some changes to the pjsua application and was wondering what would be the best way to get it to close the program when the call is disconnected, without any dialogue or input from user.

I figured that in pjsua_app.c the "on_call_state"-function might be the right place to notice when call_info.state == PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED, and move on to do a clean exit, but so far i have only succeeded to make the program hang and wait for me to press q + enter on my keyboard...

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger?