jstun server

Hello,

I could find this mentioned on the list specifically,
so figure I am doing something wrong.

I am trying to setup a jstun server (is there
something better? runs on solaris would be best?)
using 0.7.1 release (I think latest from Dec).
However, pjsip Stun (a couple month old SVN Rev)
refuses to work with this jstun server. (The jstun
client connects and determines Nat type correctly). On
the server side:

Jstun dumps out:
de.javawi.jstun.attribute.MessageAttributeException:
Message attribute change request is not set.
        at
de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.StunServer$StunServerReceiverThread.run(StunServer.java:114)

>From a little tracing, I can see first message pjsip
sends out is correct. And jstun sends a response.
Then, the next message is simply 0x000100000000... no
other data, so jstun (seems to) correctly identify a
parsing issue.

With some other Stun servers, pjsip seems to work
correctly, but not with jstun. Anyone know what
configuration issue I did wrong? I gave it two public
IP addresses, first port 3478, second port 3479.

Thanks

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs