voice from another party

i've bn trying to use conference bridge but don't know how to connect the
source and sink port.

I've added media port to the conference bridge but now audio is being heard
at either side. I guess i need to connect source and sink port.

Could you please tell me how to get the relevant source and sink port ?

this is how i tried to implement it
status = pjmedia_conf_create(
                    inv->pool,                          /* pool
*/
                        32,
                    //-1,                                 /* sound dev
id     */
                    media_port->info.clock_rate,        /* clock rate
*/
                    media_port->info.channel_count,     /* channel count
*/
                    media_port->info.samples_per_frame, /* samples per
frame*/
                    media_port->info.bits_per_sample,   /* bits per sample
*/
                    0,                                  /* options
*/
                    &g_conf_bridge);
    if (status != PJ_SUCCESS) {
        app_perror( THIS_FILE, "Unable to create conference bridge",
status);
        PJ_LOG(3,(THIS_FILE, "%d %d %d %d",
                    media_port->info.clock_rate,        /* clock rate
*/
                    media_port->info.channel_count,     /* channel count
*/
                    media_port->info.samples_per_frame, /* samples per
frame*/
                    media_port->info.bits_per_sample    /* bits per sample
*/
            ));
        return;
    }
    status = pjmedia_conf_add_port(g_conf_bridge,inv->pool,
media_port,NULL,NULL);

is this the correct way of implementing conference bridge ?