pjsip freeze problem

> Frankly I disagree with your approach to implement the retry method.
> IMO, it's best to implement it in the application code rather than
> modifying pjsip. You just need to check for the appropriate condition
> in regc callback, schedule the timer, and when the timer elapses
> perform a fresh registration again.

I will give that a try but I had tried the same from our sip phone
application (a layer above pjsua_lib)
with same results. There, depending on the error code, I started the timer
(with callback func in the same layer)
and performed a fresh registration every time. It crashed everytime I
started the timer after receiving a 4xx response.

Just to be sure, is any timer initialization needed before calling
pjsip_endpt_schedule_timer() ?

Thanks,
Anshuman