issue with samples

Hi Sang,

Please find the inline comment..

On 11/03/2008, sang21 at sina.com <sang21 at sina.com> wrote:

> Could anyone kindly help me with following 4 issues?
>
> 1.For serverless configuration:
>
> receiver:  $ ./pjsua
>
> caller:  $ ./pjsua sip:192.168.0.10
>
> For this serverless case, I feel they can only communicate in intranet
> enviroment.   My question is :  can they be used in internet enviroment?
> If yes, how can they find peers?  If not,  how to configure them for
> internet communication?

Plain answer should be yes
(as long as all nodes are using public IP, so it is simply like intranet env).
So, I think you can find the peers the same way as in the intranet env :)

> 2. For Registering with SIP Provider:
>
> $ ./pjsua --id sip:alice at example.com --registrar sip:example.com \
>           --realm * --username alice --password secret
>
> Could you tell me where to get the SIP Provider?  Is there any source code
> of such a provider.

You can use search engine for this :)
Yes, there are some open-source SIP servers.
For example: openSER.

> 3. If can we  use a STun server as follows?
>
>  $ ./pjsua --id sip:alice at example.com --registrar sip:example.com \
>           --realm * --username alice --password secret
> --stun-srv=stun_server_ip
>
> where stun_server_ip is the internet ip address of that sample server:
>
>  pjstun-srv-test-i386-win32-vc8-debug.exe

Not sure about this,
it would be better to use public stun server for testing purpose.

> 4. Could SIP provider and Stun server  locate at one physical machine?

Yes, sure.

> I'm looking forward to your help.
>
> Thanks!

Regards,