Is it possible to stop media input ?

Hi Benny,

Effectively, my question was wrong. I have two steps :
    - init
       + pjsua_create
       + pjsua_init
       + pjsua_transport_create
       + pjsua_media_transports_create
       + pjsua_start
    - connect
       + pjsua_acc_add

I call "init" and just after "connect". So in this case, the CPU
increase to 80%, just because micro is activated. But I don't need micro
before the communication is established.
The CPU problem comes from Darwin and not your implementation. I think,
because this problem doesn't exist on windows and especially because I
have the same with micro without pjsip ;-)

With this description, perhaps you have another solution to deactivate
micro.

Thanks in advance

Samuel

Benny Prijono a ?crit :