Audio settings problem

Hi sir

  i did the same thing when i am selecting the audio device like USB i am reinitializing the application. at that time incoming and outgoing sounds are coming from USB Device.

  But once again i am selecting the device as HeadSet , this time also i am reinitializing the application, but this time incoming and outgoing sounds are heard from USB only, not from headset.

  so how to solve this audio selection problem.

  if you are able to send the  methods how to solve this problem
  it will be very greatful help for me.
  Thankyou.

Nanang Izzuddin <nanang.izzuddin at gmail.com> wrote:
  Perhaps you can use:
--capture-dev=id Audio capture device ID (default=-1)
--playback-dev=id Audio playback device ID (default=-1)
to find the device ids, you can use sndinfo in samples directory.

or,
restarting pjsua after changing the system default's audio settings
should also work.

nanang