Python binding on Wince

Yeah, thats where I have been looking. This link
http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/SConsBuild tells how to build an
extension for pythonce. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I don't
know anything about the scons build system (http://www.scons.org/).
And it if failing for the instructions given on the pythonce wiki. If
I could get anything to builld with it, I think I could just build the
py_pjsua module already provided. I just have to keep researching why
the Scons is not building or find another build tool that I can get
working.