TCP

By now, there is no TCP transport/negotiation for PJMEDIA, so audio stream
over TCP
is 'not possible' without some efforts involved.

The efforts needed:

1. Creating TCP transport for PJMEDIA, this should not be so complicated,
depend on your needs (e.g: to make frame boundary detection easier, use only
fixed bitrate codec).
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__TRANSPORT__H.htm

2. Modifying PJMEDIA SDP module to accommodate audio over TCP negotiation.
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__SESSION.htm
And I think there are RFCs about audio over TCP.

3. And you may also need to 'tune up' jitter buffer.

I could not tell whether those are trivial, but there is really possibility!

BTW, would you share us why you need audio over TCP?
Perhaps some good reasons will make Benny think to implement this ;)

Regards,
nanang