PJSIP with JACK Audio Connection Kit?

Hi Benny,

  putting everything in the jack callback is really bad - on my laptop with two pjsua instances the laptop locks up completely once the media starts. The callback should just read/write pre-prepared audio, and MUST not block or busy wait. (I don't know if it does, but the effect is bad).

One other thing. I'm using --null-audio for most of my tests but I had some problems because it seems pjsua opens the real audio port first and only drops it afterwards. So its hard to get pjsua started if the audio ports are in use.

Julian

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
The World 's Favourite Email.