SIP Browser Embedded

Hi Nigel,
I have only tried to transfer existing web session using SIP as the
transport mechanism hence, the  name HTTP Session Mobility. I tried
mapping  what I refer to as Content Sharing and Session Transfer to
Third Party Call Control and Session Hand-off in SIP Session Mobility
respectively. In Content Sharing, the source browser and destination
browser have access to same web resource while in Session Transfer, the
source browser transfers its session or state information (cookies,
session-id, hidden HTML element e.t.c.) to another browser or UAC and
requires signing-in again should the source browser want to continue.

All state information are transferred using SIP MESSAGE method,
out-of-dialog process though I am thinking of using SIP INFO in a dialog
context.

I envisage spamming when this service is fully provided. Owing to this,
I hope to provide a SIP AS that co-ordinates the mobility process i.e.
grant or deny the message transfer process.

Looking forward to your contributions.
Mike.