Pjsip segmentation fault issue when received a INVITE.

2008/6/27 Michael Liu <skysoshy at msn.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I really think it is too old.
> But the point is it's in a almost completed project.

Now that you mention that this is your application and not pjsua, can
you reproduce it with pjsua? There is every chance that the crash is
caused by your application and not pjsip.

> At the last test.I encounter this issue.
> If i change to V 0.9.0 or some other version.It will take to much time.

I just tried sending your exact INVITE to pjsua and it seems to be
happy to take the call. So I guess the problem, whatever that is,
should have been fixed in the latest version. Of course it's your
choice to upgrade or not, but if you don't, probably there's little I
can do to help. So the choice is yours. :)

Cheers
 Benny