How the appication identifies Incoming Call

Hi Chanduv,

I am using pjsip in my project as sip stack.
and it seems to work well.
I do like this in my project:
In latest mail i mention that.
I initialize the callback fucntion in SipUaProfile.cfg.cb.* before use SipUaProfile as the first parameter to invoke pjsip_init().
there is a on_incoming_call in SipUaProfile.cfg.cb.*.

  SipUaProfile.cfg.cb.on_incoming_call = SipUaOnIncomingCall;

It is used to notify you that there is a INVITE message received.
in your  on_incoming_call function.You should add some action.
And Remeber that you should reply a 180 "Ring" to the caller by call pjsua_call_answer() function.

I am afraid that you can not understand what i said.Since my english is poor.I am a chinese.

Hope that's help.

Regards
Michael Liu

Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:56:02 +0800From: chandu73@gmail.comTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgSubject: Re: How the appication identifies Incoming Call
Hi Michael Liu,

Thanks for quick reply.

actually i prepared  one simple user interface in VC++ MFC by making use of pjsip stack.

my application contains one dialpad, textbox ,call, hang answer, register unregister buttons.

 now i completed Reg, UnReg, Call, Hang, Answer , fuctionalities and working well ,but my problem

is when  i get an incoming Call, i want my application to show some Notification. if i blindly click the

answer button i can able to talk.but i wish to do some notification or Ringing

do u know how to fix the problem, any small idea is also appreciated .

Thanks
Chanduv

http://cn.msn.com