Conference Control

I am new to pjsip project and was unable to find the answer to a conference
question in the old archives or help.  Here is my scenario:

I have two wav messages to play to users.  Both are created in the beginning
of the program with pjsua_player_create,  etc.

When the caller connects, the first message is played by calling
pjsua_conf_connect.  This is looped.

The caller is asked to type in a few digits.

If the digits are incorrect, the first message is stopped by removing the
user from the conference, and the second message is played.  The second
message is not looped.

When the second message ends, I would like to reconnect the user to the
first message.

Questions:  How do I know when a non-looped message is finished playing?  Is
there an event I can catch?  There is an API to reset the playing to the
beginning, but I am unable to figure out when it finishes playing.

Any help is appreciated.

Take care,

Archie